In this 14 minute interview with Angie Austin Lou discusses how working with a talent recruiter can help you get the right person for the job quickly.
More About Angie Austin
Angie worked in TV news for 20 years before making the transition to radio. Starting in 2001, Angie was the weekday morning anchor of KWGN's morning show called Daybreak.
Before joining KWGN, Angie worked in California. She was morning anchor for XETV-TV (FOX) in San Diego, CA and weather anchor for KNBC-TV (NBC) in Los Angeles, CA.
Angie also worked as an assignment editor for KNBC-TV (NBC) in Los Angeles, CA, as a segment producer and assignment editor for nationally syndicated magazine show EXTRA in Los Angeles, CA, and weather forecaster for KEYT-TV (ABC) in Santa Barbara, CA.
Lou Berger Interview Series on
with Angie Austin
- Are your employees warriors? April 5, 2015 6:34
- Three New Trends in Recruiting March 15, 2015 6:48
- Three Steps to Foster Innovation in Your Job March 5, 2015 6:48
- Happy employees are retained emplyees February 12, 2015 6:47
- Weeding out the "bad apples" February 5, 2015 6:47